Friday, November 25, 2011

Sale at Plenty

There is a Black Friday Sale event going on at Plenty. For those of you who like the store and have the store around your area, check out their blog post for a list of the brands on sale and how much discount there is for the brands =]


#1: Monk & Lou Trench Coat


Price: $225 (25% off --> $168.75)
Size: XXS 
Pros: I have always wanted a trench coat like this and they have it in a taupe color - I love neutral tones. The length is surprisingly not extremely long on me. Shoulders and waist were fitted nicely.
Cons: Although not extremely long on me, it is still longer than I'd like. As you can see, the sleeves are too wide and too long. The chest area is also too big.
Decision: Considering. I need to look into how much alterations would be and whether or not the alterations can be done.

*********************************************

#2: Adidas Firebird Track Top
(Availabe on Adidas website)


Also tried on the sharp blue color
Price: $60 (50% off --> $30.00)
Size: XS
Pros: I was so attracted to the olive green color. I tried on the sharp blue color as well, which I also liked, but I liked the olive color better. This top is pretty thin and will be great to wear on top of a tank or something in the summer or when running errands.

Cons: It is very sporty and casual, which isn't my usual style.

Decision: Purchased.


*********************************************

Also bought a nice sweater for a Christmas gift at the store =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...