Wednesday, November 23, 2011

BCBG needs XXXS

BCBG's sizes seems to fit bigger than other stores. I'm referring to BCBG Max Azria, not sure about the other lines under BCBG. Maybe BCBGeneration will fit smaller since it seems to target a younger age range.
Anyway... they were having a 30% off sale =]

Note: Prices are different inside Canadian stores. The prices I list here are from the store. The items are cheaper on the US site. I'm guessing it's because they have a 1.2 conversion rate.


#1: Rocha Cowl-Neck Sweater
(Available online)


Price: $417 --> Sale $291.90
Size: XXS/XS
Pros: The design is really cute. A casual oversized sweater. It's warm enough to wear outdoors without having to wear a jacket on top.
Cons: You cannot tell from these pictures, but I looked like a little T-rex in this sweater because the sleeves were so big on me. I guess this sweater's fit is even bigger than the usual XXS size BCBG has because it is meant to fit both XXS and XS.
Decision: Did not buy.

*********************************************

 #2: Fabric & Leather Satchel


 

Price: $286  --> Sale $200.20
Pros: I really loved the look of this satchel. Really like the beige and brown combo with the red snake skin stripe in the middle. The strap's length is long on me in these pictures, but it is adjustable. Bag had multiple compartments inside.
Cons: The bag's size was too big for tiny me =_=
Decision: Did not buy.

*********************************************

#3: Camira Dress
(Available online)


 
Price: $478 --> Sale $334.60
Size: XXS
Pros: Loved how elegant this dress looked. I like how it has the beautiful studs on the neckline and that it covers up the chest area, yet it shows a little because it's sheer. The ruching flatters the body.
Cons: The dress is too long, I had to pull the dress up a bit in this pictures, which gathers more fabric on the waist. The sleeveless top of the dress is too big as well; it's loose around my shoulders. With alterations, this dress will probably cost over $400 and since I don't have any occasions to wear this to, I can't justify buying it =(
Decision: Did not buy.

*********************************************

At least the big sizes saved me from spending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...