Tuesday, November 22, 2011

BCBG Work Skirt

#1: Silvie Power Skirt


Price: $179 (cheaper on the site)
Size: XXS
Pros: Very nice fit. Loved the color. The skirt's material is thick, yet stretchy. It makes my bum look good lol!
Cons: Very pricey. And because the skirt is so fitted, I cannot tuck anything too thick into it.
Decision: Purchased.

More details on the skirt:

 

The material is pretty thick, as you can see from the above picture.
One thing I have to mention is that this skirt is on the tighter side (in comparison to their other products), and it has no zipper, so some people go a size up.

*********************************************

I know... I only tried on one thing. Surprising, right?
Actually, no. I tried on another two skirts but I didn't take a picture of them =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...