Tuesday, July 1, 2014

OOTD + I'm back!

Hi everyone!
Sorry I've been MIA for such a long time. Summer is here and I have been dying to wear summer clothes that I bought since last year haha. I was motivated to blog again because of all the cute outfits I've seen other people post on instagram.
I think I will be doing outfits/ootd posts more than shopping posts from now on.

So let make this "I'm back" post an outfit of the day post =]

*Note: The pictures have the watermark of glasskiwi because I had originally planned to post this on my regular blog, but then I thought it fits this blog more.

Here's what I wore a couple days ago:

Blouse: Boutique in Hong Kong
Shorts: Forever21
Shoes: Nine West
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs



And to end the post, here is a photo of my face... In case you've missed my face ;)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...