Friday, January 13, 2012

My perfect coat

Here is my hunt for a coat/jacket to combat the cold weather.
I went to many other stores during my hunt, but most of the coats were just so big that I knew they will not fit at all without even trying them on.

There were two coats/jackets that I tried on from Forever 21 that I wanna show you guys though:

#1: Peacoat W/Leatherette Trim
(Available online)


Price: $53.80
Size: S
Pros: I really liked the style and colors of this coat. It was not very heavy.
Cons: Looked decent from the front, but looks stupidly large on me when I turn to the side. It made me look like I had a hunch back or something D=
Decision: Did not buy.

*********************************************

#2: Perforated Crop Biker Jacket
(Available online)

Price: $41.80
Size: 2
Pros: When I saw "UK 2", I grabbed this and tried it on right away because I have never came across a UK size 2 at Forever 21 before and I know I am a UK 2 at H&M. I am so attracted to these nude/brown/warm colors.
Cons: Sleeves were too long and too wide. The back also puffs out because it is too big (sorry I forgot to take a picture of me wearing it on the side).
Decision: Did not buy.

*********************************************

Thank god for kid sizes because I found my perfect coat at Juicy Couture! Hahaha!

#3: Fur Collar Tweedy Coat
Color: Smoky Charcoal


Price: $248 -> $169.99
Size: Girls 12
Pros: It fits me!!! And I absolutely love the style - it is so chic and elegant looking, and doesn't look childish. I love the cute puffy sleeves and the bubble-look of the coat. And it was on sale XD
Cons: Because part of the material is wool, it does give me an itch here and there, but that's no biggie.
Decision: Purchased and loving it to death.

Because I am loving this coat so much, I will show you more pics of it.

Here's what the coat looked like brand new:

Fuzzy faux fur collar.

Very pretty buttons.

Came with a little box that includes an extra pretty button inside.

*********************************************

I also bought a more casual-looking jacket from Giordano, but I forgot to post about it.
I'll update with pics of that jacket soon =]

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...