Sunday, January 8, 2012

Boxing sale at Jacob

Sorry, this post is overdue. I forgot about this until I started transferring pictures back to my reformatted computer.
Anyway, Jacob was having an amazing 50% off sale during boxing week and I went to check out the sale after work.

* NOTE: The prices are even cheaper now. I linked the items to the website if you are interested. The prices I listed here in the post are the prices during the boxing sale.


#1: Blue Cowlneck Sweater
(Available online)


Price: $59 -> $29.50
Size: XS/S
Pros: I liked the color and material. You can basically throw this on with anything casual.
Cons: Even though it is supposed to be oversized, it was too big and looked like a poncho on me. The side looked especially weird on me.
Decision: Did not buy.

*********************************************

#2: Beaded Collar Blouse
(Availabe online)


Check out the collar XD
Price: $69 -> $34.50 (even cheaper now)
Size: XS
Pros: I loved how this was so cute, yet still classy. Also really loved the little rhinestone beads at the top and that it is sheer. And white is a classic color that cannot go wrong.
Cons: I had been eyeing this piece but I was hesitant to buy it before. Adding to the fact that the blouse is white, it is a chiffony material, so it is easily stained - especially the collar, where make up can easily be rubbed onto. Also, it was slightly a bit bigger than I'd like.
Decision: Purchased, and loving it!

*********************************************

Aside from this purchase, I have been on a coat/jacket hunt. I only had two pieces of warm outerwear for the cold weather. One is a puffy, purple bomber jacket, and the other is a bright red peacoat. Both can be hard to match, since their colors are so bold, so I wanted to find something with a neutral tone.
I will post about my coat/jacket hunt soon =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...